Fundamentals of Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 4th Edition
- An evidence-based approach focuses on treatments best supported by clinical trials and scientific evidence.
- Coverage of CAM therapies and systems includes those most commonly encountered or growing in popularity, so you carefully evaluate each treatment.
- Global coverage includes discussions of traditional healing arts from Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas.
- Longevity in the market makes this a classic, trusted text.
- Expert contributors include well-known writers such as Kevin Ergil, Patch Adams, Joseph Pizzorno, Victor Sierpina, and Marc Micozzi himself.
- Suggested readings and references in each chapter list the best resources for further research and study.