A portable quick reference!
Organised alphabetically by drug name and features, this new book provides an entry for each drug-herb/supplement combination that has a proven interaction. Each entry is rated on a scale of 1 to 4 and includes information on related drugs, an interaction summary and discussion, management suggestions and references. In addition to the core material, there are also several helpful appendices on interactions by herb or supplement, nutrient depletions and drug-herb add-on depressant interactions.
- Evidence-based content includes the most up-to-date, current research on herb/supplement and pharmaceutical interactions.
- A unique rating scale uses scientific evidence to grade the level of interaction expected.
- References are included for each drug-herb/drug-supplement combination.
- A logical organization enables the reader to find information quickly.
- Several appendices provide information on interactions by herb or supplement, nutrient depletions, and drug-herb add-on depressant interactions.
Mosby's Handbook of Drug-Herb and Drug-Supplement Interactions