Pyridoxal (Vitamin B6) Supplement
- Vitamin B6 contributes an important role in the functioning of the immune and nervous systems due to its production of red cells and the cells of the immune system.
- It contributes to the regulation of body fluids through maintaining balances of sodium and potassium.
- The need for vitamin B6 increases during pregnancy and lactation.
- Food State vitamin B6 and that found in foods is in the form of Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate, the bioactive and enzymatically converted form of B6.
- This supplement comprises a food base of ‘lactobacillus bulgaricus’ a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract. As this bacteria fits into normal metabolic pathways it acts as a natural carrier to helps give optimal absorption and utilisation of the nutrients.
- This Food State supplement comprises 20mg of Pyridoxal (Vitamin B6) per tablet.
Vitamin B6 provides a role in:
- Normal function of the immune system.
- Regulation of hormonal activity.
- Formation of normal red blood cells.
- Contribution to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Normal function of the nervous system.
- Contribution to normal cysteine synthesis.
- Contribution to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Normal protein and glycogen metabolism.
- Contribution to normal psychological functions.
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Product Ingredients: Lactobacillus bulgaricus providing vitamin B6; magnesium stearate, stearic acid, silicon dioxide; tablet coating: vegetable cellulose.
Non Actives: Magnesium stearate, stearic acid, silicon dioxide; tablet coating: vegetable cellulose.
Recommended Intake: One tablet daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Contraindications: Long term intakes of more than 10mg of B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Non GMO & Free From: live yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, starch, lactose, added sugars, colouring, flavouring & preservatives.
Allergy Concerns: No known allergic reactions to ingredients in this formula.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
60 tablets = 60 days supply
Each tablet provides on average:
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value