PhytoNutri Food State Antioxidant + Coenzyme Q10 is specially formulated to help protect against harmful free radicals.
It contains all of the major antioxidant vitamins and minerals plus Coenzyme Q10, a substance that is found naturally in the body which helps convert food into energy. Antioxidants are any substance or substances that may prevent or impede cell oxidation(destruction) by free radicals.
Antioxidant Supplement with CoQ10
- This supplement contains good levels of Selenium, Zinc, Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
- A Food State supplement - uniquely provides nutrients in the same form as those in food.
- Uses vitamins and minerals combined in a probiotic culture to help give superior absorption and utilisation.
- An excellent multivitamin and mineral antioxidant supplement for short or long term use.
- This supplement can also be used in conjunction with other multivitamin and mineral formulae to significantly elevate antioxidant nutrient levels.
- Co-enzyme Q10 is used as an integral part of energy metabolism inside our cells.
Product Ingredients: Vitamin C and bioflavonoids incorporated in citrus pulp; coenzyme Q10; vitamin E combined in yellow pea; beta carotene combined in carrot concentrate; lactobacillus bulgaricus providing zinc; mineral enhanced yeast* providing selenium; vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, tablet coating: vegetable cellulose.
Product Non-Actives: Vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, and vegetable cellulose.
* Contains no live yeast at time of manufacture.
Recommended Intake: One tablet daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable For: Vegetarians and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Non GMO & Free From: live yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, starch, lactose, added sugars, colouring, flavouring & preservatives.
Allergy Concerns: No known allergic reactions to ingredients in this formula.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Each tablet provides on average:
16 mg TE**
NRV = Nutrrient Reference Value
* indicates no NRV
**TE alpha tocopherol equivalents
**NE = niacin equivalents