Bromelain is a group of protein-digesting enzymes obtained from the stem of pineapples.
Its potent anti-inflammatory actions may help to relieve the pain and inflammation from sprains, injuries, arthritis, surgery and sinusitis.
- Bromelain is an enzyme complex involved in protein metabolism - a protease.
- Enzymes are biological catalysts involved in optimising the speed of processes throughout the body.
- The enzyme involved in fat digestion is called lipase, and the enzyme involved with starch digestion is called amylase.
- This is only a tiny proportion of the different enzyme types that are constantly active in the body, all of which are important in helping maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Bromelain is not a single structure, but a composite of various enzymes, all involved with protein synthesis and all originating from pineapple.
- Our Bromelain supplement comprises 100mg of Bromelain, from pineapple, per tablet.
Product Ingredients: Bromelain, acacia gum, vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearic acid.
Product Non-Actives: Acacia gum, vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearic acid.
Recommended Intake: 1 - 2 tablets away from meals or as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Contraindications: This product is not suitable for people with gastritis, colitis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach.
Non GM & Free From: Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; soy, lactose; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Each tablet provides:
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
* No NRV