In a healthy gastro-intestinal tract the internal micro flora consists of balanced amounts of native live bacteria. This balance may be disrupted by poor dietary habits, nutritional deficiencies, lifestyle, stress, illness or medications.
Under these conditions undesirable organisms such as candida albicans fungus can quickly overwhelm the protective native bacteria. This can leave the small and large intestine prone to discomfort and unpleasant symptoms.
This formulation is designed to provide potential assistance as part of a programme to address digestive health.
- 250mg of caprylic acid per capsule.
- Caprylic acid is natural dietary fatty acid which assists in the maintenance of a normal intestinal micro-flora.
- Caprylic Acid Plus formula provides a mix of anti-microbial and anti-fungal agents including:
- Garlic Powder: Probably one of the best known foods associated with natural anti-fungal properties.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract: Grapefruit-seed extract often referred to as Citricidal has a long history of use as a cleansing agent.
- We recommend that this product should be taken at breakfast and lunchtime and combined with one of our regular live native bacteria products.
Products Ingredients: Caprylic acid from calcium caprylate, slippery elm inner bark, garlic, aloe vera, pau d’arco, glutamine, cinnamon, lemon grass, grapefruit seed, peppermint, coenzyme Q10, capsule shell: vegetable cellulose.Product Non-Actives: Vegetable cellulose.
Suggested Intake: 2 capsules daily (taken am and lunchtime, half an hour before eating) or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Men, women and the elderly including vegetarians and vegans, and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Contraindications: Pregnant or breastfeeding women should not take this product unless advised to do so by a Doctor. Not suitable for people with ulcerative colitis or inflammatory bowel disease.
Non GMO & Free From: live yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, starch, lactose, added sugars, colouring, flavouring & preservatives.
Allergy Concerns: No known allergic reactions to ingredients in this formula, but some people can be sensitive to coconut derivatives, although this has not been encountered with this product to date.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Two capsules provide:
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
* No NRV