Our Children's Multivitamin and Mineral supplement
• Our Kids' multivitamin uses vitamins and minerals combined in a base of ‘lactobacillus bulgaricus’ - a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract to help give superior absorption and utilisation.
• The vitamins and minerals are in a Food State and hence are gentle and highly bioavailable.
• Our Kids' multivitamin comes in very small tablets and easy to take.
• This supplement is high in antioxidant minerals.
• Rich in vitamins & minerals PhytoNutri's children's multivitamin comes with extra Vitamin C.
• Good levels of B vitamins and added Vitamin E.
Product Ingredients: Vitamin C incorporated in citrus pulp; lactobacillus bulgaricus providing pantothenic acid, niacin, para amino benzoic acid, zinc, vitamin B6, thiamin, riboflavin, iron, copper, iodine, chromium, vitamin D3 and vitamin B12; vitamin E combined in yellow pea; beta carotene combined in carrot concentrate; vegetable stearic acid; yeast concentrate* providing folic acid, selenium, biotin, vitamin K; tablet coating: vegetable cellulose.
Product Non-Actives: Vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose.
*Contains no live yeast at time of manufacture.
- Children aged from 4-12 years = 1 tablet daily.
- Teenagers and lightweight adults = 1 tablet per 20kg of bodyweight daily,
or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Non GMO & Free From: live yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, starch, lactose, added sugars, colouring, flavouring & preservatives.
Allergy Concerns: No known allergic reactions to ingredients in this formula.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Each Tablet provides on average:
Nutrient Per Tablet %NRV+
Beta carotene 1.0 mg *
Vitamin D 2.5 μg 50
Vitamin E 3.00 mg TE*** 25
Vitamin C 20.00 mg 25
Thiamin(Vitamin B1) 2.0 mg 182
Riboflavin(Vitamin B2) 2.0 mg 143
Niacin (as Niacinamide) 4.0 mg NE** 25
Vitamin B6 2.0 mg 143
Folic Acid 100 μg 50
Vitamin B12 1 μg 40
Biotin 25 μg 50
Pantothenic acid 5.0 mg 83
Vitamin K 30 μg 40
Iron 2.0 mg 14
Zinc 2.0 mg 20
Iodine 30 μg 20
Copper 0.5 mg 50
Selenium 50 μg 91
Chromium 30 μg 75
PABA 3.0 mg *
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
* indicates no NRV
** NE = niacin equivalents
*** TE = alpha tocopherol