Food State Iron is a gentle, non-constipating and well absorbed supplement.
- Iron is the most abundant mineral in the blood.
- The major function of iron is to combine with protein and copper in making haemoglobin.
- Molybdenum positively affect the transportation and release of iron in our bodies.
- We have included 10µg of Molybdenum in this supplement because it is a vital part of the enzyme responsible for iron utilisation.
- Iron provides numerous beneficial roles in maintaining wellbeing including enhancing the immune system, energy production, growth in children and resistance to stress and disease.
- Also involved in respiration as it carries oxygen to all the body cells and is essential for the oxidation of fatty acids.
- And is found in the brain as a co-factor in the synthesis of serotonin, dopamine and noradrenalin, which are known to regulate behaviour.
Iron provides a role in:
- Formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
- Iron can contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body.
- Contribution to normal energy yielding metabolism.
- Contributes to normal function of the immune system.
- Contributes to normal cognitive function.
- Contributes to normal cell division.
Product Ingredients: Mineral enhanced yeast* providing iron and molybdenum; vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate; silicon dioxide; tablet coating: vegetable protein (zein), vegetable cellulose.
Product Non-Actives: vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate; silicon dioxide, vegetable protein (zein), vegetable cellulose.
*Contains no live yeast at time of manufacture.
Recommended Intake: One tablet daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Contraindications: It is not recommended that men and post-menopausal women supplement with iron unless recommended to do so by a doctor or practitioner. Iron, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Non GMO & Free From: live yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, starch, lactose, added sugars, colouring, flavouring & preservatives.
Allergy Concerns: No known allergic reactions to ingredients in this formula.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Each Tablet provides on average:
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value