Food State Selenium with 60 tablets at a nutrient level of 100µg;
- Food State Selenium is presented to the body complete with all the amino acids and other PhytoNutrients with which this mineral is found in food.
- It is effectively a natural, organic form of the mineral and it is hence far better absorbed and used than inorganic selenium.
- Recent data also shows yeast-bound selenium to be far more bioavailable and totally non-toxic in therapeutic doses.
- A natural antioxidant that protects against free radicals and appears to preserve elasticity of tissue, which becomes less elastic with ageing,
- Selenium is a key nutrient in helping support the functions of the immune system.
- It maintains certain energy-producing cells, including those of the heart, by ensuring an adequate oxygen supply.
- Selenium is necessary for the production of ‘prostaglandins’ and as such plays an important role in maintaining thyroid functions and male fertility/ reproductive functions.
- This supplement comprises 50 tablets each containing 100µg of Pure Food State Selenium.
Selenium Benefits and Deficiencies
- Contributes to normal function of the immune system.
- Contributes to normal thyroid function.
- Protection of DNA, protein and lipids from oxidative damage -Selenium contributes to the protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage.
- Contributes to normal spermatogenesis.
Product Ingredients: Mineral enhanced yeast* providing selenium; magnesium stearate, stearic acid, silicon dioxide; tablet coating: vegetable cellulose.
Product Non-Actives: Magnesium stearate, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable cellulose.
*Contains no live yeast at manufacture.
Recommended Intake: 1 - 2 tablets daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Non GMO & Free From: live yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, starch, lactose, added sugars, colouring, flavouring & preservatives.
Allergy Concerns: No known allergic reactions to ingredients in this formula.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
One tablet provides:
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value