This Food State supplement contains all of the essential B-Complex Vitamins at 100% of the nutrient reference value (NRV), and also includes several non-B vitamins, specifically Vitamin C and the mineral Magnesium.
B-Complex Plus Vitamin C:
- Comes in a small, easy to take tablets.
- Food State Vitamin C is included in the formula because it prevents the oxidation of vitamins B1, B2 and B5.
- The mineral Magnesium is present as it works with B-Complex Vitamins to support the nervous system.
- The B-Complex nutrients Choline and Inositol are beneficially included in this supplement. Choline serves as a co-enzyme in the metabolism of the B vitamins. Inositol is closely involved with the b-complex vitamins B6, folic acid, pantothenic acid and PABA, and is associated with the metabolic pathways of these B vitamins.
This supplement comprises a food base of ‘lactobacillus bulgaricus’ a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract.
As this bacteria fits into normal metabolic pathways it acts as a natural carrier to helps give optimal absorption and utilisation of the nutrients.
Product Ingredients: Vitamin C incorporated in citrus pulp; Lactobacillus bulgaricus providing magnesium, inositol, para-amino-benzoic acid, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, riboflavin, thiamin, vitamin B12, choline; yeast concentrate* providing choline, biotin, folic acid; vegetable stearic acid; tablet coating: vegetable cellulose.
Product Non-Actives: Vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose.
* Contains no live yeast at time of manufacture.
Recommended Intake: One tablet daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Men, women, children and the Elderly, including vegetarians and people with candida and yeast sensitivities.
Non GMO & Free From: live yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, starch, lactose, added sugars, colouring, flavouring & preservatives.
Allergy Concerns: No known allergic reactions to ingredients in this formula.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
The potency of the B vitamins are in line with the recommended NRV.
Each tablet provides on average:
Thiamin (Vitamin B1)
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
Niacin (as Niacinamide)
18.0 mg NE**
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
**NE = Niacin equivalents
*Negligible of No NRV