Niacin (Vitamin B3)
- Niacin acts as a co-enzyme thus assisting in the breakdown and utilisation of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) is part of the B-Complex Vitamins.
- Our Food State Niacin tablets are free from nicotinic acid which can cause flushing in some people.
- This Food State supplement comprises 50mg of Niacin per tablet (312% of UK RDA).
- This supplement comprises a food base of ‘lactobacillus bulgaricus’, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract. As this bacteria fits into normal metabolic pathways it acts as a natural carrier to helps give optimal absorption and utilisation of the nutrients.
Niacin (Vitamin B3) provides a role in:
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Contribution to normal psychological functions.
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes.
- Normal function of the nervous system.
- This supplement is beneficially combined in a probiotic base.
- This supplement is suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly.
Product Ingredients: Lactobacillus bulgaricus providing niacin (niacinamide); vegetable stearic acid.
Product Non-Actives: Vegetable stearic acid.
Recommended Intake: 1 tablet before a meal, up to 3 times a day, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Non GMO & Free From: live yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, starch, lactose, added sugars, colouring, flavouring & preservatives.
Allergy Concerns: No known allergic reactions to ingredients in this formula.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
One tablet provides:
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value