Food State Zinc and Copper Tablets
- Zinc is the second most abundant trace mineral in the body, being present in all tissues.
- Zinc has a wide variety of functions including growth and human development, the healthy functioning of the immune system, and the maintenance of healthy skin, hair, nails and bone.
- Zinc is also related to the normal absorption and actions of vitamins, especially the B-complex.
- Food State Zinc and Copper is presented to the body in a food base of ‘lactobacillus bulgaricus’, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract. Thus it is a gentle and well absorbed supplement complete with amino acids and nutrient carriers from the associated culture.
- Food State Zinc supplement is combined with copper to prevent a possible risk of copper deficiency during long-term usage. Zinc and copper compete for the same absorption sites, and an excess of Zinc can ultimately cause a copper deficiency.
- This supplement is free from live yeast.
PhytoNutri's Food State products really can be classed as a truly 'natural' supplement.
Product Ingredients: Lactobacillus bulgaricus providing zinc and copper; vegetable stearic acid, tablet coating: vegetable cellulose.
Product Non-Actives: Vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearic acid.
Recommended Intake: 1 tablet daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Non GMO & Free From: live yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, starch, lactose, added sugars, colouring, flavouring & preservatives.
Allergy Concerns: No known allergic reactions to ingredients in this formula.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value