Williams' Basic Nutrition & Diet Therapy, 14th Edition
- UNIQUE! Content threads
- share features with other LPN/LVN titles from Elsevier for a consistent learning experience.
- Case studies in clinical care chapters
- focus on related patient care problems.
- Critical thinking questions
- challenge you to analyze, apply, and combine concepts.
- Cultural Considerations
- discuss how a patient's culture can affect nutritional concepts in practice.
- Clinical Applications
- and For Further Focus boxes
- highlight hot topics and analyze concepts and trends in depth.
- Chapter Challenges
- use true/false, multiple-choice, and matching questions to test your understanding of chapter content.
- Key concepts, key terms, and chapter summaries
- help you study more effectively and master essential content.
- Diet therapy guidelines
- include recommendations, restrictions, and sample diets for a number of major clinical conditions.
- Further Readings and Resources
- in each chapter provide focused and up-to-date print, multimedia, and online resources to supplement learning.
- Useful appendixes
- include information on cholesterol content, fiber content, cultural and religious dietary patterns, and more.